Saturday, January 8

so....I've neglected this space for far too long, it seems almost pointless for me to return. Aahh..screw that;)

Alot has happened, I don't remember when my last post was, but it feels like it was b4 I got my first "real" job=) it's one year going now, but ending soon, as I will be returning to Malaysia! And, on forth...a new chapter awaits to be written...,

I haven't had much time for the nostalgia to set in....but, I'm sure it will...which is why, I am trying to move fast, keep busy, with no time to look back, because that is always where I make my biggest mistake, one that I do so often, and most times pretty consciously, but...I am only human.

As I type, I feel the sadness start to creep in, and I blame my itchy fingers and my roving eyes....Am I mad? Can I be mad? I don't think it's worth it...

anyway, hope you have a great weekend...looking forward to 2011 :)

pS- happy new year, everyone!

No comments: